Monday, 1 July 2013

♥ Week-End Trip ♥

Hello!

This is kind of a "special" post, it's not about beauty or fashion, it's just about my trip this week-end! So this week-end I visited this really cute city! And I took loads of photos, so I'm just going to post some of them. ♥

The architecture in this city made it seem like we were traveling back in time to the Middle Age! It was AMAZING!












This is a cat we "met" while walking down a small street, he's so cute and was sooo friendly. ♥





On sunday, people were out in the streets selling their old things, and it was amazing walking down these timeless streets full of antiques!

Well, sorry if this post was mainly photos, but I found this city so pretty that I just had to take loads of photos and share them ♥
I also would like to apologize if I took a picture of your front door, but it was just too charming!

No comments:

Post a Comment