Hello!
So last week-end I went shopping at Brandy Melville. It was my first time shopping there and I have to say, the shop itself looks amazing. It's a vintage style shop and every detail is vintage and crafty: the hangers were wrapped in pieces of fabrics, the walls had vintage pictures on them, everything looked great! But there was a TON of people inside and the shop was pretty small so it was kind of uncomfortable. I loved the style of the clothes and found a few pieces I really liked so I bought them!By the way, I went there with my sister and we are just about the same size and height so everything she bought, I'm going to get to wear too! But I'm only showing you guys the pieces I personnaly bought :)
I found this cute crop top and fell instantly in love with it. I guess it's because it reminds me of the little village in the country in which my grand-parents live. I don't know why it reminds me of that (maybe because of the little flowers?) but I really like it. I don't have any other top that has this kind of floral pattern, I find it very sweet and I see myself wearing it on a stroll in the country side (I need to stop thinking I live in a film!).
I then came accross this dress, and loved the tribal-styled pattern on it. And I of course loved the cut-out on the back, I am in fact, a MASSIVE cut-out fan, I love anything with a pretty cut-out in the back. The downside of this dress is that it is VERY short, so I need to find a way to make it work. The thing about Brandy Melville is that it makes clothes in one size only so you can't find longer dresses or anything. I don't really like the fact that this brand makes clothes in one size only because I find it "discriminating" to some people, but I fit in these clothes so...
I then saw this maxi skirt, and maxi skirts are always trendy during the summer, so I thought I needed one. It's only the second maxi skirt that I have purchased so I took a simple black one. On top of liking maxi skirts, I really like the rip this one has on the side, it makes it more original. And I thought that this skirt would look good with the flowery crop top I also bought.
I finally found this top thing (I don't know how you call this kind of top, a bandeau?). And saw the stripes in the back and loved them, how original, right? I have a lot of tank tops that have huge cuts for the arms or go very low in the back so I thought that would go really well under these kinds of tops.
Well that was my shopping trip at Brandy Melville :)
♥ P.S.: All the pictures were taken by me ♥
♥





Nice Blog! Love your photos ♥ And love Brandy Melville! haha!
ReplyDeleteThank you soo much! I really apprciate people commenting on my blog ♥
Delete